Friday, January 28, 2011

Sorry for the Wait.

A lot has happened in the past few days, mainly the fact that I got very very sick. I went back to school a few days ago, and caught the cold that's going around. Natalie was fine, and denies running away. There is no police record of a visit to my house, and my mom says I just ran away. When I got home there were a few operator symbols carved into my desk which I scratched out. Thankfully my mom didn't ask what they were. I still don't feel too good, and have a pretty bad cough. Natalie almost broke up with me for "running a way in such a fucking stupid way" and because she "didn't go anywhere." Whatever.

She's stopped talking about slenderman, and that either means he's given up or she's just not telling me as much "for my own good." I have only seen him once in the past few days. He was standing in the forest behind my old middle school...nobody else saw him...I'm pretty sure I'm going crazy.

4 comments:

  1. Believe me, you are definitely not going crazy. If she's not mentioning Slenderman right now, then it's a good thing. Do not push the subject with her. You don't want to cause anything to happen. Keep an eye on that cough of yours. As for seeing him in the forest, do you need to go past there? If not, don't. Try to stay away from wooded areas as much as you can.

    -Lucien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow Lucien's advice, and maybe consider going on the run, maybe bring Natalie with you perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll follow his advice to a certain extent. There's no way in hell I'm running again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Problem with trying to go on the run with Natalie would be that it doesn't sound like she would go willingly at this point. Which would mean either leaving her or abducting her, neither of which you want to do.

    ReplyDelete