Friday, January 7, 2011

Tiring Day.

I woke up around 3 am from a dream I was having. The dream was a lot like the drowning dream, only I got rescued. The rescuers took me to a quarrentine room for several days. When they finally released my they told me that the ship was a victim of a bioterrorist attack or something, and that I was the only one that survived. There were some 'men in black' types there. Dreams are really confusing...

I woke up really early to rain tapping on my window, and played Team Fortress 2 until my mom woke up and told me to get off the computer. I ate my breakfast, and decided to walk to school with one of my friends who lives up the street. I live on a hill, so I walked up to his house, and we started walking. He  was really worried about being late, which was the last thing on my mind. He suggested we take this shortcut through the woods down the street from school. He's lived here a lot longer than me, so I went with him. We were walking through the woods when it got really foggy. I started getting really paranoid, because every tree looked like slenderman. I was sure he was in the woods, so I started running until I realized that I should stay with my friend, and not go running off into woods I didn't know very well. I started walking in the direction I came from until I found  my friend, and we went through thse woods to school.

School went allright, I could barely stay awake in my classes, and since I moved here at the end of last semester, I guess the teachers think I'm kind of a slacker. I'll change that when I can actually stay awake. Thankfully, I didn't get that much homework, and was able to do it all in about two hours. Come to think of it, I don't really remember why I moved in the first place....I'll ask my mom about that tomorrow.

[NOTE: sorry for any spelling errors in this post, spellcheck decided not to work today]

No comments:

Post a Comment