Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Was Wrong

The guy in the navy blue suit wasn't some FBI guy, or slenderman or anything. He was a coroner(hence the blood). Apparently some guy fell down the hill, and hit his head on a tree and died. It happened really early in the morning so nobody could help the poor guy, and cell phone service sucks in the woods so he couldn't call 911. Some hiker found him, and reported it later. I just saw a news report on it, and they showed some footage from this camera these hikers mount on their hats.. The camera(and footage) got pretty messed up, but it looked like he was running from something, or just going for a nice jog at 3 in the morning.

Anyway, Natalie might transfer to my school soon. She goes to a school about thirty minutes away now, which is a big pain for both of us, and because of some district lines she has to stay there. Those lines are changing  in a week, so she'll be able to come to my school. I'm pretty relieved that she won't be as far away now.

My final thought before I go to bed is a grim one. The slenderman is still following us. I haven't seen him as much recently, but I just have this....terrible feeling that something terrible is about to happen. I won't be able to stop him, but what I can do is run. Run, and cover my tracks. Get rid of any evidence that he's following me so that when he gets to me, nobody else will cross his path.

No comments:

Post a Comment