Tuesday, January 18, 2011

...What the Fuck

Natalie called me from her old cell phone, and asked me where I had been. She said she'd been at home the whole time, and that I was ignoring her calls. Apparently the cops were looking for me, and same with several search parties. I've decided to go home tomorrow, because if she's telling the truth my search will be over. Well whatever...I just hope this whole thing is over, and I can go back to my normal life, or whatever will be left of it when I return...Slenderman doesn't seem like the type to give up...but I really hope he/it has. Again sorry for the short post. I really need some time to think about stuff.

8 comments:

  1. Just be careful, Jacob. She could be a Hallowed, and this might be a trap to get you back in a familiar area for Slenderman to get you again. Just make sure you are on your guard, even when near Natalie.

    -Lucien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallowed? Like a masky or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacob, read M's blog, The Tutorial, found at getuphigh.blogspot.com. It'll explain things like Hallowed people and other basic rules that have worked for M to survive with Slenderman in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I know 'M' isn't just some kid behind a desk making crap up. I'll read it, and MAYBE try some of the things, I'm pretty skeptical though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not to be trollin', but the same could be said for ANY Slenderblogger, including yourself.
    If you're serious about what's happening to you, I would definitely recommend you to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's all I am. A kid behind a desk. However this kid is being stalked by a certain paranormal entity. The Tutorial was a good read, and will come in handy if I decide to run.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright thanks Jacob, I hope it will help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i haven't read it yet...been pretty sick..god I feel like shit.

    ReplyDelete