Friday, January 14, 2011

Almost No Clues.

An inn was the last stop on the bus before it went into some heavy woods that I know Natalie would stay away from. I asked the old lady behind the reception desk if there was someone named Natalie Hildred staying there. She said that she got a room, stayed there for an hour or two, and left. I asked if they had cleaned out the room, and they said they hadn't. I got the room number, and went to check it out. The door was open. The whole room was a mess, papers everywhere, the bed was tipped over. "AN ANGEL VISITED THIS GREY EARTH" was scrawled on the wall with an operator symbol below it. I smudged it off with my sleeve, and cleaned up the room a little. I really didn't want anyone who might go in this room looking into this too much.

I left the hotel, and continued going north on a different bus, I'm in Baltimore now.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm... We seem to be somewhat close. If I ever somehow meet you, we should talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not meeting anybody. Sorry, I don't want to put anyone in the same boat I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already there buddy, already there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. still not meeting you..sorry. I'm going back tomorrow, and...I need time to think...my brain hurts.

    ReplyDelete