Monday, January 3, 2011

Worst Night of my Life.

I had that ship dream again. Drowning every night sucks... When I woke up from it, i could hear this tapping on my window. I was pretty sure it was a tree, but after all that creepy stuff that's been happening to natalie I was too scared to look. The noise stopped around 1 in the morning, so I went back to sleep only to be woken up again by more tapping. I had enough of being scared, so I opened my curtains, and found out that it was a tree making the noise. There was also....well..a hand print on the window, I don't know how it got there, because my room is on the second story of the house. It looked like someone had dragged their fingers on the glass too, because the print's fingers were at least 6 inches longer than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment