Monday, January 10, 2011

A More Detailed Post.

So, yesterday I went to Natalie's house expecting the worst. She answered the door, and said she wasn't expecting me over today. I was really relieved to see she was alive. We hung out for most of the day, but when I mentioned the phone call she didn't remember it at all and gave me a really weird look. I didn't want to fuck things up anymore, so I dropped the subject. I left the house at around five, and met up with some guys that were going to explore that burned area.  We had flashlights, and one of us brought his hunting knife in case 'any sketchy shit went down.'  We were walking down the trail, when we saw this guy in front of a roped off area. He was just standing there, He was taller than us, about 6 feet, and had a hat on. I saw he had black hair, and a navy blue suit on with some sort of badge. He was wearing the kind of glasses a blind person has, and we thought he was until he noticed us, and told us we 'ought to back off.' I saw he had blood on his hands, and he was reaching for something in his pocket, so I ran and kept running.

I asked them about it today, and they didn't see the blood, and they thought I was being too paranoid.

5 comments:

  1. I'm mixing situations here, but to me that sounds like Fisk. Or at least how I would imagine a government janitor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guy didn't work for the government(not FBI), he was in my towns crime scene unit, apparently some really fucked up(non slenderman related) shit happened a few days ago. Who's fisk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coroner* My bad, I've been watching too much CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fisk is the FBI agent who cleans up after HIM. It all depends on if you believe Zeke, from Seeking Truth and The Mystic, and I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I highly doubt the FBI gives a shit about slenderman...that's more the majestic 12's territory ;)

    ReplyDelete