Monday, January 3, 2011

Can't Even Think of a Title.

I think whoever is/was following Natalie is following me now. The guy's really tall, looked to be around 6 and a half feet. He was wearing all black and had sunglasses on(I think at least...I don't really have time to analyze someone's fashion sense when they're following me.) I first saw him when I was at Natalie's house today, he was walking down the street, and Natalie told me that was the guy that had been following her. He stopped at her window until I had to leave. The guy then started following me down the street, I turned a few corners, and was pretty sure that I'd lost him, but I saw him behind me again. At that point, I got the hell out of there. I ran home, and locked all the doors.

Later on, Natalie called me and asked me why i'd been so paranoid. She said that guy had just walked past us, and was never at the window. Maybe I was hallucinating or something, but I'm positive I saw him at the window, and I'm positive he was following me. I'm either going crazy, or everyone else is.

No comments:

Post a Comment