Sunday, January 2, 2011

Interesting night to say the least.

I kept having this dream where I was on this cruise ship alone, nobody else was on it at all. It was headed towards these really high cliffs, and the door to wheelhouse was locked, and I couldn't stop it from crashing. The ship flooded, and eventually sank.

I woke up at around 3 am, and logged onto my computer to play some minecraft, and check up on the args im following. The server I play minecraft on crashed because someone decided to make a giant cave filed with TNT, and  java didn't like that very much. So I'm left with a  crashed minecraft server, and no updates to anything im following. I  played fallout 3 for around an hour until my phone got a text message from Natalie saying she was scared or something. She told me she was just scared of some nightmares. We talked about dreams for a while, and I guess she fell asleep or something because I haven't heard from her since. Anyway, I think I'm goi


[I think this post was written at around 5 am, I guess I fell asleep at my computer or something . I just woke up, and clicked 'publsih']

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure you didn't say Candle Jack's na

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny, troll. Nothing happens when you say candle jack. see?

    ReplyDelete