Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Can't Believe I'm Saying This....

I really...really can't believe I'm saying this, but slenderman exists. I know you guys are going to say I'm crazy, and I probably am, but I can't deny facts. He was stalking Natalie, and now he's stalking me. I really don't want to tell Natalie this, or even admit this myself, but one of us is going to end up dead. I can't let the slenderman get to anyone else close to me. After one of us dies, her(or my) family will investigate the death. I need to make sure there is no evidence of slenderman's existence around so that whoever decides to investigate doesn't get killed themselves. I'm going to document my last few months on this blog. If I should die, or disappear  before Natalie, she will take over the blog for me. I'm hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst.

So, here's what I think happened. Slenderman was created via the power of suggestion, meaning that the people following args, and blogs that featured him, actua caused him to manifest in reality. Basically, all that time I spent watching Marble Hornets, or everymanHYBRID, or reading JAFool brought me to where I am now. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I never thought I'd be in this place...

5 comments:

  1. He isn't necessarily created by the power of suggestion. He has been spotted for a long time all across the world. However, you are right in saying that all you've watched or read has brought you to where you are now. He always comes after those who know too much about him. I know, and this is why I I want him to come after me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really want him to come for you, then you're one of the dumbest people that I've ever met. Since you're the main reason Natalie is staying with me, I'll forgive it. Those 'german myths' were created that day on the Something Awful thread just like slenderman. The woodcuts just fit in with the rest of the myth. He didn't actually become real until the myth escalated out of control, and thousands of people started knowing about him(there are 600,000+ views on entry 1 of MH).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know all about the german myths, but I have been noticing a few things that predate the SA forum creation of him. For example, somebody close to me has told me she has seen him when she was a child, predating the SA story. Same thing goes with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're serious, read The Tutorial on blogspot (http://getuphigh.blogspot.com/). If you're being hunted by Slendy, M's rules will probably help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daniel, I wish that stuff could work....sadly that blog is just another piece of interactive fiction, and probably won't work in the real world. 'M' is probably safe behind his desk, and keyboard. I'm not.

    ReplyDelete