Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello/About me.

My name is Jacob Garnet. I am 17 years old, my favorite movies are Watchmen, Donnie Darko, and Gran Torino. My favorite book by far is Catcher in the Rye.. I follow the interactive fiction stories  Marble Hornets, EverymanHYBRID, and Just Another Fool. I also followed Junko Junsui, and Flynn Lives, but for whatever reason I clicked that link to Marble Hornets, and couldn't look away(same with EMH, and JAF). In fact, interactive fiction is my favorite genre of storytelling. I just started dating Natalie Hildred. Blogger isn't facebook, it's blogger, so why am I telling you people all this?

Why did I make this blog: Many people told me I was an interesting writer, and that I should start writing more often. So I made this: A place where I can write all I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment